Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are umbrella terms which refer to the ability for a system to perform tasks that a human normally would, and to progressively perform better at a task over time, respectively.
Some examples of places we’ve employed AI techniques and services:
- Search through CV content to match engineers to specific jobs or tasks
- Perform suitability matching between organisations and individuals to make financial deals
- Assist in the accurate placement of components on satellite panels
- Optimise routing and product placement in warehouses
- Detecting movement of individuals in an edge IoT scenario
We’ve used many tools and technologies to achieve these results, including Azure Cognitive Services, OpenCV, Kubeflow, Keras, genetic algorithms and several bespoke implementations.
Of particular interest at the moment are Large Language Models (LLM), such as OpenAI’s GPT models. LLMs are set to be the most highly disruptive technology in recent years, and are giving rise to exceptionally useful AI systems.